Since 1964, the Black Student Fund (BSF) has provided financial assistance and support services to Washington, DC metropolitan area African-American students, grades pre-kindergarten to 12, and their families. BSF-assisted students stay in school, graduate high school with distinction and enter college. 70% of these students are from one-parent households. Many are the first generation to progress to higher education.
Established to racially desegregate the independent schools of the National Capital area, the Fund serves as an advocate for all black children and strives to assure that black students and their families have equal access to every educational opportunity.
Join Our Mailing List!Email Marketing by iContact
- The fall cover of the @landonschool Alumni publication features an article on Landon alum @mohsindin #mustread,
- We are #celebratingourpast #embracingthefuture and #showcase the success of our students and members #50thGala,
- Join us @ Washington Marriot Wardman Park on 10/17 to celebrate our #50thGala recognizing the achievement of our students and member schools,
- RT @ScholarshipCntr: @BlkStudentFund w/ @LSFund hosting FREE School Fair on 10/5 for #DMV students!! http://t.co/51dbERxHLl 📚📖🏡,
- Honorary Host Committee include the Co Chairs Ms. Madeline Albright and @benschilibowl Ms. Virginia Ali #50thGala,